To All of our Customers,
Please see below the latest update from Woolbro Distribution Ltd – Rapide Products.
As many of you are back at work and fully operational, we have been asked on numerous times “How can I place an order but maintain social distancing?”
How to place orders during COVID-19
- Via our website – rapideproducts.co.uk register as a customer and a username and password will be emailed to you from our software supplier BAC. Once you have a username and password, you can place orders online
- Via a virtual meeting with your Sales Rep using the Zoom App https://www.zoom.us/ – this app needs to be downloaded and is free to use. Your rep can then organise a meeting and can use the iPad with you as though you were sitting together.
- By calling your sales representative :
We are aware how much of a concern Coronavirus (COVID-19) is for us all right now and wanted to let you know we’re here to help.
One step we have taken is to reduce our minimum order values in the hope it will help support our customers in this unprecedented time.
- Free Carriage – Minimum Spend £450 + VAT
- Half Carriage – Minimum Spend £350 + VAT
- Full Carriage – Minimum Spend £250 + VAT
We would like to thank you in advance for your continued support, we hope that this update has answered many of your questions and we will continue to post updates on our usual platforms.
Stay Safe and look after those around you.
On Behalf of everyone at Rapide.